Friday, July 17, 2009

Going to look at a few places tomorrow

Well, this process is zipping right along. Faster than I thought possible, in fact. Sure, I haven't even looked at my first place yet, but I can see how easy it might be to buy the first thing I like and call it a day. That's why I have a friend who is very familiar with buying real estate and also very skeptical. She's coming along with me to view all the properties and has hooked me up with an agent.

Unfortunately, I had to expand my desired neighborhood a bit farther north than I was planning on, but the expansion has given me options with far more amenities and square footage with a smaller price tag.

I'll be contacting the mortgage broker today, but based on my own research, there are still great loans to be had right now, if you just dig around a bit.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Say it ain't so